Heating and cooling streams in a process plant is a basic and essential process operation. For this reason, process plants contain potentially hundreds of heat exchangers. For example, a typical refinery has anywhere from 200 on the low end to almost 350 for a large, complex refinery. Other process plants may not have quite as many exchangers, but the number is still quite significant.
Industrial Heat Exchangers Available for Your Specific Processes
Exchangers can experience a whole host of problems that can force a plant to reduce plant/unit rates, shut down entirely, exceed permitted environmental limits with the prospect of significant fines, or miss out on potential profit opportunities.
Exchangers can foul (degrade), leak, experience corrosion problems. These problems can be sudden or develop slowly over time.
In addition, summertime temperatures introduce another set of issues since cooling water temperatures rise and fin/fans become less effective.
Specialized Rental Heat Exchangers from Aggreko
Aggreko can quickly provide contaminant-free, refinery-grade exchangers to mitigate the consequences of an exchanger failure, for turnarounds or for debottlenecking purposes.
- Large fleet of standard, refinery-grade Shell & Tube, Shell & Plate and Fin/Fan exchangers
- Experienced group of process engineers properly designs and ‘sizes’ the application
- Certified cleaning procedures completed by 3rd party vendor
- Exchangers pressure tested after each use
- Exchangers cover a wide range of applications across many industries
- Fast delivery and implementation
Visit our Solutions Library to read case studies of processes utilitizing specialized rental heat exchangers. Or Contact us today for more information.
Call our National Rental Center