Power Outages. Planned Maintenance. Scheduled Downtime.
Aggreko is proud to serve Miami, Coral Gables, Kendall, and Fort Lauderdale areas with our full range of rental equipment that come with certified technical support and 24 hour customer service. Whether you are faced with a large-scale event, planned maintenance, or a temporary demand due to extreme weather, Aggreko can help. Aggreko has everything you need to meet power requirements and rental needs.
Aggreko has delivered power, heating & cooling, and other manufacturing services for more than 50 years.
For large scale projects and planned maintenance, Aggreko will give you a fully customized solution based on your specific requirements for rental utilities. We design each solution with you in mind, and can provide rental solutions to Miami, Coral Gables, Kendall, Fort Lauderdale, and remote areas of South Florida.
Miami Dade Businesses Utilize Aggreko Utility Rentals During Difficult Weather Conditions and Oil & Gas Emergencies
During extreme weather conditions and hurricanes, power, heating, and cooling systems are vital to keep critical business needs met. Aggreko understands your business and we meet the challenge by ensuring minimal downtime of your project.
When a Gulf coast oil platform in need of reductions in gas temperature, Aggreko’s technical team responded with an approach and equipment that reduced temperatures by 10% with a closed-loop water system. We work with our customers to design projects like this, as well as other upgrades in need of utilities. With our technical team, planned projects run smoothly with increased efficiency and reductions in cost.
Aggreko Services Offered in Miami Dade Area
- Delivers the highest quality temporary power solutions for anything you may need. The benefits of working with Aggreko are unparalleled in the industry.
- Our mission is to ensure we meet your needs and exceed your expectations whether your requirements are planned or unplanned.
- Expert technicians in Miami that help you find the right equipment for your needs.
- Rapid response. Aggreko responds quickly to help you with any requests for power, cooling and all utility rental equipment in Florida. Aggreko’s experts are on stand-by in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and as far as Orlando, to resolve your problems as quickly as possible.
- Instant access to our specialized fleet equipped with Aggreko Remote Monitoring (ARM), which enables all rental equipment to come with expert engineering support through remote monitoring.
- Aggreko’s Remote Operations Center (ROC) supports ARM to assist customers in Miami, operate at the highest possible efficiency.
- Serious about safety. We are ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified; each of these globally recognized safety certifications demonstrate Aggreko’s commitment to the highest standards of safety compliance.
- Over 50 locations nationwide. Whether your project is in greater Miami Dade, Florida, or nationwide, we are available 24/7/365 as your temporary power provider.
Types of Rental Solutions for Maintenance and Operations in Florida
Aggreko will supply the area with all the company’s major rental product lines, including: Power generators from 30 kW to 1,500 kW New natural gas generators, 65 kW and 1,300 kW Chillers, cooling towers, heaters and all other temperature control equipment. 100% Oil-free air compressors Refinery-grade heat exchangers Extreme weather packaging options, including storm and surge preparation.
Aggreko is your temporary power solution serving Miami and greater Miami Dade County.