Aggreko’s global solution reduces cost and risk, minimizes downtime, protects capital investments.
Our level of expertise and commitment to full service are unmatched in the rental equipment industry. We are not in the business of simply delivering equipment. We work with our customers to develop a solution that fits a project's requirements and unique challenges.
By cold stacking rig assets with Aggreko, owners are able to realize significant benefits.
- Protect critical components of your significant capital assets
- Significantly reduced rig operating costs while idle
- Lower recommissioning costs and faster recommissioning timelines – getting assetsback to producing revenue.
Aggreko combines the expertise of our people with our global fleet of chillers, air handling units, and air conditioners to deliver the most ideal and effective solution for each project. When compared to a desiccant-based dehumidification, mechanical refrigeration is more efficient at removing humidity in offshore environments, tempers the space instead of adding heat, and can provide a 35-40% reduction in required power capacity.
- Global reach – consistent capabilities and solutions worldwide
- Lower operating and reactivation costs, faster reactivation timelines
- Not just an equipment provider – we include a team of dedicated application specialists, process, mechanical, electrical, and chemical engineers
- Dehumidification using HVAC reduces equipment and operating expenses by 35-40%
- Detailed on-site scoping study of each individual asset
- We handle entire project from start to finish – maximizing uptime, reducing risk, protecting the asset, and ensuring safe and economical operation
- Aggreko Remote Monitoring reduces equipment downtime and technician rig trips
Aggreko will perform an on-site scoping study of each individual rig. The scoping study provides a detailed recommendation based on project specific needs.
Highlights of the scoping study:
- Performed by our team of equipment, airflow, temperature control, and dehumidification experts
- Determines the target areas where conditioning is needed
- Outlines the ideal dehumidification system design
- Provides initial and operating cost estimates
- Focused on minimizing modifications, penetrations, and potential damage to the rig
Read more about Cold Stack Rig Assets
Call our National Rental Center